Upload a customade or readymade simple/minima template
Monday, 10 March 2014
Hi today, I am making a simple tutorial, for a blog newbie, I guess. Some people might not reverted their template into classic template because they don't know how to edit the template. So for the simple template/ minima template (If you don't know what type of template you used, just go to dashboard
and if you see a clickable button layout
, that means you are using simple/minima template.
I was helping Lala
with her template because she don't know how to upload a readymade template.
- Have a simple or minima template in your desktop. (make sure the template is in XML format)
- If you don't have any, you can google for it. I got the template from here and here.
- If you are interested to order a template, you can order it at the websites above.
How to upload a customade or readymade simple/minima template into your blog.
- Dashboard → Template → Backup/Restore
- Before editing your template, you may want to save a copy of it. So click Download Full Template.
- Upload a template from a file on your hard drive.
Done~ Easy right? Any questions, just ask me at my ask fm.